Instructions for becoming a DCLA member
Joining the Lake Association involves registering on the DCLA website, having your account approved, and paying your dues either through this website or by cheque.
Register on the DCLA Website
- Click on “register” in the upper right corner of the page. This will take you to a page on which to enter your membership information and set up a password. The first name entry will be the name representing the membership account. The names of other household members who are a part of this membership can be added in the "Additional Household Members" section
- Enter your e-mail address and the email addresses of anyone in the household who would like to receive our messages
- Provide your local Dog or Cranberry Lake area street address as your “Inside the community address”. You can record any other/home address as your ”Outside the community address”
- Once you have submitted your registration information, your account will be approved and you will receive a confirmation email from our Membership and Social Committee
Pay Your Dues
- Go to the Membership Payment and fill in the information to pay by credit card.
- If you prefer that your credit card information is NOT stored, please UNCHECK the "Save this new card ..." box near the bottom of the payment form.
- Payment of $30 by e-Transfer can be made to the address [email protected]. In the message be sure to indicate that the payment is for a new membership, and the name of the new member.
- To pay by cheque, please make your cheque payable to Dog and Cranberry Lakes Association and mail it to:
Dog and Cranberry Lakes Association
PO Box 175
134 Main St
Seeley's Bay ON
Membership annual dues are $30.00. The DCLA's membership year is from June 1st to May 31st. Renewal notices will be sent out in mid April.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to [email protected]