Instructions for becoming a DCLA member
1. Register on the DCLA website.
2. Pay your dues either through this website or by e-transfer to [email protected]
Register on the DCLA Website
- Click on “register” in the upper right corner of the page. This will take you to a page on which to enter your membership information and set up a password. The first name entry will be the name representing the membership account. The names of other household members who are a part of this membership can be added in the "Additional Household Members" section
- Enter your e-mail address and the email addresses of anyone in the household who would like to receive our messages
- Provide your local Dog or Cranberry Lake area street address as your “Inside the community address”. You can record any other/home address as your ”Outside the community address”
- Once you have submitted your registration information, your account will be approved and you will receive a confirmation email from our Membership and Social Committee.
Pay Your Dues
- Go to the Membership Payment and fill in the information to pay by credit card.
- If you prefer that your credit card information is NOT stored, please UNCHECK the "Save this new card ..." box near the bottom of the payment form.
- Payment of $30 by e-Transfer can be made to the address [email protected]. In the message be sure to indicate that the payment is for a new membership, and the name of the new member.
Membership annual dues are $30.00. The DCLA's membership year is from June 1st to May 31st. Renewal notices will be sent out in mid April.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to [email protected]