Instructions for becoming a DCLA member
1. Register on the DCLA website.
2. Pay your dues by e-transfer to [email protected]
You can also pay through the website using a credit card (see below for details)
Register on the DCLA Website
- Click on “register” in the upper right corner of the page. This will take you to a page on which to enter your membership information and set up a password. The first name entry will be the name representing the membership account. The names of other household members who are a part of this membership can be added in the "Additional Household Members" section
- Enter your e-mail address and the email addresses of anyone in the household who would like to receive our messages
- Provide your local Dog or Cranberry Lake area street address as your “Inside the community address”. You can record any other/home address as your ”Outside the community address”
- Once you have submitted your registration information, you can also pay your membership fee by etransfer. If you wish to pay with a credit card through the website, you can wait until your account is approved. You'll receive an email letting you know.
Pay Your Dues
- Go to the Membership Payment and fill in the information to pay by credit card.
- If you prefer that your credit card information is NOT stored, please UNCHECK the "Save this new card ..." box near the bottom of the payment form.
- Payment of $35 by e-Transfer can be made to the address [email protected]. In the message be sure to indicate that the payment is for a new membership, and the name of the new member.
Membership annual dues are $35.00. The DCLA's membership year is from June 1st to May 31st. Renewal notices will be sent out in mid April. Please note that as of June 1st 2023, our annual membership increased from $30 to $35.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to [email protected]